Monday, November 7, 2011

Go on and Guess My Happiness!

Alright, I thought I'd spice this one up a bit and let you all
 GUESS WHY BOGEY IS "HAPPY"!

Will you play?! :)

Bogey the Cardigan Welsh Corgi,
submitted by Dina at Life with The Horde

Simply select your best guess using this poll!
(You can even make up your own reason in the 'other' field, if you want to.) :)


Cant see the poll? Click here.

No voting rules; this is just for fun.
I'll share the correct caption with tomorrow's "happy" photos!

7 comments:

  1. Wait, I think that first choice should read "Being smart enough to run the other way when my human asks...." Bogey already knows his human is smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just when the smell is purfect
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Can't wait to see the answers :D

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving all these posts dedicated to happy animals. The positive attitude is most welcome this time of year. Despite the cold I feel coming on, I feel a little better now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @RDM - Sorry about that; of course he knows that already. :)

    @Kristine - I'm so glad to know it has provided some cheer. :) That was my hope all along - for anyone who saw the posts. :)

    ReplyDelete

We love comments almost as much as Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...